Your tax-deductible gift goes directly to improving the quality of lives of Fairfax County nursing home and assisted-living residents. Fairfax Pets On Wheels is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) organization sponsored by the Fairfax Area Agency on Aging.
We’ve been providing pet visitation through a network of more than 300 volunteers since 1987. FPOW has touched the lives of thousands of residents in our community. Currently, we provide visitation to residents in ten facilities and have many more on a waiting list. Our dedicated volunteers donated over 8,000 hours of pet visitation last year.
Your contributions are used to support FPOW activities in four main areas:
1) volunteer recruitment
2) volunteer appreciation
3) educational training, and
4) administrative expenses
1) Credit card through PayPal. (You do not need an account). Click here to go to our "Donate" page.
2) Direct withdrawal from your bank account through PayPal. (You do need an account). Click here to go to our "Donate" page.
3) Visit: Catalogue for Philanthropy.
4) Through United Way or Combined Federal Campaign - agency #8907.
5) Mail a check, payable to FPOW to:
Fairfax Pets On Wheels, Inc.
Fairfax Area Agency on Aging
12011 Government Center Parkway, Suite 708
Fairfax, VA 22035
Click here to honor someone special, a special occasion or the memory of a loved one, friend or pet by making a donation to Fairfax Pets On Wheels, Inc.